BEFORE YOU GET STARTED...
Please take the time to understand the different camping options here and read the important information below.
Remember to fill out each ticket with an individual name on the order page. The name on the ticket must match the attendee’s name.
Tents will be sold with an individual number. Each unique number will correspond with a tent in a specific campsite (A = Up Til Dawn, B = Ridge, C = Quiet). If you and your friends want to stay in the same tent, make sure you buy tickets in a tent with the same number (for example, if you purchase a bed in tent #A005, your friends should purchase spots in tent #A005). If you have a group that'll be taking multiple tents and you want to be next to one another, you will need to buy tickets in consecutive tents (e.g. tents #A005, #A006, and #A007).
WeWork is the only official ticket seller for WeWork Summer Camp 2017. Tickets purchased on other websites are fraudulent tickets and will not be honored.
All sales are final. No partial refunds, full refunds, or exchanges will be issued.
ALL-INCLUSIVE TICKET INFORMATION
Ticket prices include everything you need for a weekend getaway to Summer Camp.
Roundtrip coach transportation from central London to Eridge Park on Friday and back to central London on Sunday
Pre-pitched camping with tent options and airbeds or bring your own tent for the full camp experience!
LUXURY SHOWERS AND TOILETS
Each campsite has luxury facilities with individual shower pods with changing areas and clothes hooks, individual WC units, and vanity washbasins with LED lighting and full-height mirrors.
Complimentary safekeeping for your valuables
ALL MEALS AND SNACKS
Three meals a day with afternoon and late night snacks served from our dining hall starting at Friday lunch through to Sunday breakfast. Snacks will also be offered at the bars throughout the day.
DRINKS AND COCKTAILS
Drinks from all bars throughout the weekend featuring specialty cocktail bars and refreshments on hand at any time
ALL DAY PROGRAMMING AND ACTIVITIES
For no additional fees or sign ups needed. Check out our programme here!
Live music throughout the day and evening
Tickets are priced per person. To purchase, you'll select a bed in your preferred accommodation or BYOT in your preferred campsite.
- Early Bird tickets - SOLD OUT
- First Summer Release tickets - ON SALE NOW
- Bring your own Tent & BYOT I'm in for the Ride: £350
- Bell Tent, Tipi, Yurt, Nylon Tent, Group Tent, & Ridgeline Tent: £410
- Flex-o-tent & Lotus Bell Tent: £595
- Pop Up Room: £750 for 1 guest, £1,145 for 2 guests
- Pop Up Suite: £1,000 for 1 guest, £1,395 for 2 guests
- 10% Group Discount - If you have a group of eight or more, email email@example.com to discuss a group discount.
- Car Parking: £40 per vehicle
- Payment Plan: If you are interested in a payment plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The actual value per person is over £1,000, but we want everyone to experience the hallmark WeWork Summer Camp and how it brings our community together and truly brings our WeWork experience to life.
*BYOT option must provide your own tent and all bedding. Flex-o-tents are upgraded accommodations with bedding and additional furnishings.
**Pop Up Rooms and Pop Up Suites will be on sale for 1 guest. If you would like to add another guest, please email email@example.com.
When you purchase your ticket, you’ll start by selecting one of the following purchasing options: Start a Tent, Traveling Solo, BYOT, or Join a Tent.
- Start a tent and invite your friends: If you are ready to purchase one or multiple tickets and, of course, invite your friends to join you in a pre-pitched tent. You’ll need their names and email addresses upon checkout. If you invite your friends, they will receive an email with instructions to join you in your tent. These tent spots will be reserved for 24 hours. After that time, the tent spots will be released, so make sure they sign up right away!
- To start your tent, select the capacity of tent you want, then the campsite. Please note not all tent types are available in each campsite. For more details, check out the camping page.
- Traveling solo: Are you coming to Summer Camp by yourself? We’ve designated specific tents for those traveling solo so you can quickly and easily meet other campers!
- Solo tents are currently being offered in 4-person tipis located in Ridge Camping only.
- Note you’ll only be able to purchase one ticket at a time under this option.
- BYOT (Bring Your Own Tent): There are two ticket options under BYOT.
- “Pitch a Tent” tickets provide you with a location to setup your own tent (e.g. the pitch site). This ticket is good for one person and one pitch.
- “I’m in for the ride” tickets are for individuals who are accompanying someone who has a “Pitch a Tent” ticket. Each “BYOT Pitch a Tent” purchase will include a Booking ID number in the confirmation email. When purchasing a “BYOT I’m In For The Ride” ticket, enter the Booking ID to start your booking.
- I received a join a tent email: if you received an email from your friend to join them in a pre-pitched tent, select this option and enter in the Invitation Code to complete your booking. Please note spots will only be held for 24 hours. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.